Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The T-Shirt Logo Project

What's the project?
Design a logo which represents the grade 7 2013-2014 school year at BAPS. The entire grade will vote on which logo should go an a t-shirt that all grade 7s will be able to order. Any logos that tie for first will go on a t-shirt.

Why No Evaluation Rubric?
7S and 7L will create the evaluation rubric after studying logos.

What must I hand in at the end?
You must hand in your final digital or hand-drawn logo as well as at least 4 different sketches of versions you considered.

When is it due?
Friday, May 16. If you hand it in later, your logo will not be considered for the t-shirt.

Where should I do my drawings?
In your thinking book.

If I'm doing my final version in digital form, what app will I use?

What are the design requirements of the logo?
The logo must use a maximum of 2 colours, and be designed for a white background.

Click here for our Logos iBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment